Discover That Perfect UK Beach
Great beaches, things to do, places to stay, shop and eat
Explore UK Beaches
May's Top 6 Beaches
- St Marys Well Bay Beach, Cardiff
- Penarth Beach, Cardiff
- Portishead Beach, Portishead
- Bendricks Beach, Barry
- Fontygary (Ffontygari) Bay Beach, Barry
- Brancaster Beach, Kings Lynn
Coast and Seaside Info
Top UK Coastal Counties
Over 1250 UK Beaches
When you hit our lowest level listings we will also present an interactive map showing photos of the area, nearby beaches, things to do, places to visit, places to stay and you can even book a table at a restaurant.
However you choose to search on our site we will bring the whole area to life. There are so many beach websites that present the same basic information but here we bring the whole coast to your screen.
Why not start by exploring great United Kingdom beach and coastal spots on our Interactive UK Coast Map or just start typing into our search box
UK Beach Guide & You
The UK Beach Guide is not just a list of beaches but an interactive experience that lets you explore the beautiful UK coastline.
Why not participate rather than just browse and join our social channels:
Or you can use The Hub as a way to create and share travel itineraries through our concept of Buckets.
Beach & Coast Blog
- What Do Blue Flag Awards Tell Us?
- 2015 Northern Ireland Blue Flag Beach Awards
- 2015 Wales Blue Flag Beach Awards
- 2015 England Blue Flag Beach Awards
- 10 UK Fossil Beaches
- It's Not Just a Website
- Which one Walton, Frinton or Clacton?
- Escape to the Gower Peninsula
- UK Coast Weather Forecasts
- Unspoilt Sand Along The UK's Rugged Coastline
- How to use Buckets for UK Beach and Coast Planning and Inspiration
- England Coastal Footpaths
- Beach Games for the Kids
- 10 Beachcombing Tips