Discover That Perfect UK Beach
Great beaches, things to do, places to stay, shop and eat
Explore UK Beaches
August's Top 6 Beaches
- Bay of Tuquoy Beach, Westray
- Weston (Woolston) Beach, Southampton
- West Runton Beach, Cromer
- St Mawes Beach, St Mawes
- Seaford Bay Beach, Seaford
- Penarth Beach, Cardiff
UK Coast and Seaside Guide
Top UK Coastal Counties
Over 1250 UK Beaches
When you hit our lowest level listings we will also present an interactive map showing photos of the area, nearby beaches, things to do, places to visit, places to stay and you can even book a table at a restaurant.
However you choose to search we will bring the whole area to life. There are so many beach websites that present the same basic information but here we bring the whole coast to your screen.
UK Beach Guide & You
The UK Beach Guide is not just a list of the best beaches but an interactive experience that lets you explore our beautiful UK coastline.
Why not participate rather than just browse and join our social channels:
Or you can use The Hub as a way to create and share travel itineraries through our concept of Buckets.
Beach & Coast Blog
- A Week in Hayle Cornwall
- Coastal Lidos in the United Kingdom
- UK Beaches Seen on Film and TV
- Top 5 Beaches for a Day Trip from London
- 2015 Scotland Blue Flag Beach Awards
- What Do Blue Flag Awards Tell Us?
- 2015 Northern Ireland Blue Flag Beach Awards
- 2015 Wales Blue Flag Beach Awards
- 2015 England Blue Flag Beach Awards
- 10 UK Fossil Beaches
- It's Not Just a Website
- Which one Walton, Frinton or Clacton?
- Escape to the Gower Peninsula
- UK Coast Weather Forecasts